We believe that setting up a website for your small business can be easy but we also know that most people are daunted by the prospect and this can sometimes prevent them from even bothering.
Running a small business is time consuming enough without having to focus on a project that is not in an area of your skill.
We aim to help small businesses get online simply and fast by asking the right questions and helping you to find the right answers.
First Questions You May Have
There are a number of questions you may have when considering setting up a website for your small business. These may include:
- Why do I really need a website ?
- How much is a website going to cost me?
- What happens once my website is done?
- Will I be able to change my website and how much time or skill will that involve?
- What do I put on my website?
Then of course, there are some of the many technical considerations such as:
- What is a domain name and how do I get one?
- How do I turn this into an actual website?
- Where is my website hosted?
- How does my website rank in Google?
Or you might simply be thinking …
“I’m no good with technology … is this all too hard ?”
The answer is …
“It doesn’t have to be.”
Our Easy Consultation Process
To help you through this process we can guide you through a series of easy questions designed to help create the basic structure of your website before you even worry about the technology.
This is done via a 30 minute simple consultation process that we walk you through over the phone. Once completed we will provide you with a basic plan to put in place to help get your website up and running. You can use this to create your website yourself, or we will credit the fee towards one of our custom website building packages.
Call us today on 0403 155 921 to discuss if this process can work for you.